On January 4th, 2016, Mayor Allen Reeves, Jr. administered the oath of office to the following members of council elected this past November: Kelly Ann Butkus; David P. Paterson, Jr.; and Despo Tatasciore. Mayor Reeves also ceremoniously swore in David A. Bennett, Sr. to the position of Pennsylvania State Constable. Council elected William Stewart to serve as Council President; Karen Reeves as Council Vice-President; and Despo Tatasciore as Pro Tempore for Council.
Council also took action to make the following appointments:
- Borough Solicitor – Pressman & Doyle, LLC
- Labor Relations Solicitor – McNichol, Byrne & Matalawski, PC
- Zoning Hearing Board Solicitor – John F. X. Reilly
- Civil Service Commission Solicitor – John F. X. Reilly
- Engineer – Catania Engineering Associates, Inc.
- Auditor – Mingis, Gutowski & Company, LLP
- Actuary – Thomas J. Anderson & Associates, Inc.
- Borough Manager – Joseph P Possenti Jr. & Associates
- Vacancy Board Chair – Judith Gross